Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yi Shan finally has a blog...People check whether its raining candies!!!

I think this is probably my like 10th blog or something like that....I usually just can't be bothered continuing a post after the first one...My first post are usually
relatively long but after the first post i will not be blogging anymore...I guess its mainly because im lazy and after a while i just forget...I'm pretty new to blogging since i have never properly blog-ed before so dont mind the messiness of my blog...and WAI LUN refused to teach me how to blog...such a meanie...haha i'm just joking Wai Lun is a nice guy(don't kill me okay wai lun) anyways i dont think i have much to write for the first post...but i do have something to write for the second post...i shouldn't be talking about different topics in my first post anyway so just check out the second post....



note: Sorry for my randomness and my lameness for my first post



YI SHAN misses WAI LUN =D

No comments: