Sunday, May 10, 2009

ADDICTIONS

OMG...i'm so inlove with this song...Caccini Ave Maria...i have been looking for this song like for AGES....and i finally found it...How i found it?LOL funny story is this song was one of my warm up songs for my stretching during dance class...but seriously this song is awesome...i know its pretty emo-ish....but its a really nice emo song XD....I can't stop listening to it....have been repeating it over and over again...well my favourites songs currently will be this and also Love Story Meets Viva La Vida...thanks Sher Min for recomending me that awesome song too...It's so touching how he dedicated the song to his daughter Sarah....i want a Daddy like that too...But too bad my dad doesn't play the piano...oh wells....My Daddy is an awesome Daddy although he can't play the piano.... 

Here are the two songs...





And one more thing...before i forget...Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there....

No comments: