Monday, October 19, 2009

Yi Shan's little Adventure =D

I guess it is time to update my blog...pretty long since i updated that i can't even remember when...So what's been happening since the last time i updated...Well loads has been going on really...I had exams...I'm sure most of our A Level students are aware about it....stressing about all those stuff.... Doing last minute revisions...well more like studying everything again within a month since i don't really pay attention in class and procrastinate a lot...like A LOT...Well but i guess all the studying paid off and all those breakdowns which i always have....well not completely since i did pretty badly for Econs and mechanics....definitely not my favourite subjects...but pretty satisfied with the rest since i expected those 2 to be really bad...
Well apart from that the yearbook turned out well...Although there were some minor errors in the book like having two of the same person's picture in the book just that the names are arranged differently...In case if u fellow HELP students did not notice(its in the HA01 intake towards the end) wait i should correct myself it should be "you fellow HELP A-LEVEL students..."
My holiday was awesome...although it wasn't really a proper holiday its just that my papers finished early so i get a one month break and i went to PERTH....yes all by myself...(whoa yi shan's a big girl now =p) It was pretty awesome...met new friends...more like AnQi's friends...Lauren,Yuhki,Sean,Lyndon,Vera and Regina....They were really nice people and also hanging out with them was a blast...double date with Lauren and Yuhki...of course my date was always AnQi,shopping with Lauren,Yuhki,Sean and Lyndon...Spending time at the beach with Kev,Vikra and Regina and Pizza night with Vera...We had so much pizza that night it was crazy....actually met more people but i guess these are the people i actually remember...I did had a fun time...i still remember the first day AnQi brought me to a club...WHEN I LANDED ON THAT EXACT SAME DAY....it was fun...AnQi wanted me to change in the car...but i was just too shy too many guys...LOL...and Sean thanks for the tour around the city that night...although you could have gone clubbing dancing and getting drunk you chose to take me around which i'm sure is pretty boring for you since you actually LIVE there...i really did appreciate that night...it was pretty beautiful...sadly we didn't take pictures though,my baby was with WAI KIT =( [I'm talking about the camera just so you know]...I was also pretty glad to see my "HUSBAND" wai lun and my awesome friend IAN....haven't seen him in ages and i really do miss him so much...and oh i shouldn't forget i met Kevin in PERTH....my long lost primary school mate that i haven't seen for years....well actually the last time i saw him was at Audrey's sweet 16 about 2 years ago?I just heard Wai Lun saying "oh Vikraman's friend is coming too and his name is KEVIN"...never expected it to be HIM...till i saw him in the city...i literally went "OMG....YOU'RE KEVIN TAN HSIEN JIN..."it was pretty fun ,i had an great time hanging out with Kevin and Vikraman ...we went to the beach,wine tastings,cheese tastings and CHOCOLATE FACTORY *YUM* didn't really get to do much since i had to leave and they were nice enough to send me off to the airport...I would also never forget the time when IAN brought me to UWA that night...it was awesome btw...LOVE YOU LOADS......
Let's see what happens after Perth...oh right PROMTAY...it was awesome....and why?I think we all know the answer to that don't we?I met a lot of my primary school mates...some of my elementary school mates...Seniors....I was pretty glad i didn't screw up my dance...my feet was killing me that night though...those stupid killer pumps...i guess its the price to pay for nice shoes...and really sorry ant you had to carry me all the way back to the hotel....it must have hurt your back so much...

Well i guess i should stop here...You guys probably need time to digest my stories...that's if you're even reading it XD

See Satya i did update my blog =D

No comments: