Friday, October 23, 2009

DOOMS DAY =S

Tomorrow is the day...The BIG DAY...just another 11 hours and 53 minutes to go(to be precise if things do not delay...)Don't even know whether I'm really ready for it...Just so you know I'm talking about my dance exams...not like anyone cares...but yeah...i just hope i don't screw things up tomorrow and get good marks...Hoping that our examiner would be more linien since he's a guys but I'm guessing not cause my level is pretty high and we're suppose to be good but actually I'm not =(
Thank god I'm actually only doing 3 dances for my Latin or else i might die...if I'm not mistaken the same exact thing this time happened again somewhere around this time last year...last minute choreography,finishing all dances only at the last minute... Early this year i told my self "Yi Shan you must not procrastinate,what happened last year shall not be repeated".Well that's what i told myself,but sadly the same exact thing happened again ,actually its was worse cause I'm not really good at all of them...Last year i had to do 27 different dances for 6 levels...and i manage to survive,seems so much easier actually...but this year things seems so much harder although I'm just doing 9 dances...It was like a huge step for Latin when we changed dance teachers...So much harder than what i did in bronze,silver or gold...
Ballroom is pretty okay...Hopefully Kon Hao does not sprain his ankle this year...praying hard for that boy...I would say among all my ballroom dances my tango would probably be the best...(I think) and for my Latin maybe it would be my rumba...hope i don't screw up for my cha cha cause that's what I'm worse at...

WELL all the best to me...

No comments: